Contact Us Today

(312) 789-4606

Immigrant visas, or green cards, allow a person to live and work in the United States on a permanent or temporary basis. Whether you are seeking employment or looking to fill an employment need for your growing business, Konsta Law Firm, LLC., can assist you through the otherwise complex world of employment-based immigration. 

At Konsta Law Firm, LLC., we provide full employment and investment-related immigration services including:​

  • Employment-based Immigrant Visas (all EB categories) for permanent resident status ("green card") including:
    • Professionals of extraordinary ability/Outstanding professors and researchers / Multinational executives or managers (EB-1)
    • Professionals with advanced degrees/Professionals with exceptional ability / National Interest Waivers (EB-2)
    • Skilled and unskilled workers with certain experience (EB-3)
    • Physicians / Religious workers (EB-4)
    • Immigrant Investors (EB-5)
  • Employment-Based Non-Immigrant Visas are temporary visas that allow persons to come to the United States to work temporarily in a variety of capacities, including:
    • E-1/E-2 Treaty Visas -(for Investors and Traders)- Nationals of countries with such Treaties with the United States together with their employees can obtain visas to work in the USA in order to develop and direct their investment in and/or trade with the USA.
    • E-3 Professional Visas for Australians - to come to the US to engage in a specialty occupation role. Applicants for this visa must have a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or higher, and the job must be in a specialty occupation.
    • H-1B Professional Visas - allow US companies to employ graduate level workers in specialty occupations, such as in IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, medicine, etc. Any professional level job that usually requires you to have a bachelor’s degree or higher can come under the H-1B visa for specialty occupations. If you do not have a bachelor’s degree or higher you may be able to show degree equivalence through work experience and/or other qualifications.  
    • H-2A Visas for Temporary Agricultural Workers - allow US employers to bring foreign nationals to the US to fill low-skill, temporary or seasonal agricultural jobs for which US workers are not available.
    • H-2B Visas for Temporary Nonagricultural Workers - allow U.S. employers to bring foreign nationals to the United States to fill temporary non-agricultural jobs for which U.S. workers are not available, such as Resort and Hospitality Services, Retail Sales, Landscaping, Food Services and Processing, Construction and etc. 
    • H-3 Trainee Visas-allows individuals to come to the U.S. for a temporary period to participate in a training program provided by a specific employer.
    • H-1CVisas for Nurses - allow foreign nurses to come to the U.S. temporarily to perform services as a registered nurse in a health professional shortage area as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor. Only 500 nurses can be granted H-1C status in a fiscal year nationally and there are also numerical limitations for each state based on the state’s population.
    • I-Visas for Representatives of Foreign Media- Media visas are for "representatives of the foreign media," including members of the press, radio, film or print industries, whose activities are essential to the foreign media function, such as reporters, film crews, editors and persons in similar occupations, under U.S. immigration laws, traveling to the U.S. to engage in their profession.
    • L-1 Visas for Managers/Executives/Specialized Knowledge Workers- an individual in the U.S. who has been transferred from a subsidiary, affiliate or branch office overseas to the U.S. to work in an executive, managerial or specialist capacity, and their dependents.
    • O-1/O3-Visas for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability - an individual of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics, television, who is in the U.S. to work for a sponsoring employer or organization (O-1) and accompanying personnel (O-2).
    • O-3 Visas -an individual in the U.S. as the dependent of an O-1 or O-2 visa holder.
    • P-1 Visas for Athletes and Entertainers- an individual in the U.S. as an internationally recognized athlete, competing individually or as part of a team; OR an individual who performed as part of an entertainment group, which has been internationally recognized and their essential support personnel.
    • P-2 Visas for Artist or Entertainer Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program - An individual in the U.S. as an artist or entertainer, individually or as a group, who will be performing under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the U.S. and one in a foreign state.
    • P-3 Artist or Entertainer in a Culturally Unique Program - an individual in the U.S. as an artist or entertainer, individually or as a group, recognized for excellence in developing, interpreting, representing, coaching or teaching a unique or traditional ethnic, folk, cultural, musical, theatrical or artistic performance or presentation.
    • P-4 Dependents of P-1, P-2 or P-3 visa holders - An individual in the U.S. as the dependent of the holder of a P-1, P-2 or P-3 visa.
    • Q-Visas for International Cultural Exchange- an individual in the U.S. as a participant in an international cultural exchange visitor program approved by the Attorney General to provide practical training, employment, and the sharing of the history, culture and traditions of the foreign national's country.
    • TN-Visas for Professional Workers from Canada and Mexico - TN visa allows citizens of Canada and Mexico, as NAFTA professionals, to work in the United States in preplanned business activities for U.S. or foreign employers. Permanent residents of Canada and Mexico are not able to apply for TN visas to work as NAFTA professionals.
  • Corporate Compliance with US immigration law such as:  
    • I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and E-Verify is very important. Employers must maintain a correctly completed Form I-9 for every employee they hire, regardless of nationality (including U.S. citizens).
    • Non-compliance with I-9 requirements can result in serious sanctions, including civil fines, criminal penalties, exclusion from government contracts, or court orders and etc. ​ 

 Contact Us (312) 789-4606
Email us

Employment-Based Immigration